1. High treatment efficiency, good effluent quality, and stable operation
2. Efficient phosphorus removal and suspended solids
3. The removal efficiency of non soluble COD is high, with an increase of over 20% compared to conventional coagulation sedimentation;
4. Fast settling speed, up to 40m/h, and short residence time:
5. Reduce the dosage of medication by more than one-third;
6. Magnetic seeds can be recycled with a recovery rate of over 99%
7. Small footprint;
8. High degree of automation, simple operation and maintenance
9. Remote monitoring is possible
10. Low operating costs.
1. Domestic sewage treatment: first level A standard upgrading renovation, phosphorus removal from the supernatant of the sludge concentration tank;
2. Industrial wastewater treatment: high phosphorus and high SS primary treatment, biochemical effluent deep treatment, and mine water treatment
3. Black and odorous river channel: rapid reduction of SS, TP, COD and other indicators
4. Landscape water management: rapid reduction of SS, TP, COD and other indicators:
5. Domestic drinking water supply treatment: primary treatment, sludge concentration supernatant/filter backwash water recovery.