1. Porous media filters are widely used in water treatment processes and can be used alone, but most of them are used as prefilters for advanced water treatment (exchange resin, electrodialysis, reverse osmosis).
2. Multi media filters are commonly used pre-treatment devices for deep water purification, and different filter materials can be added according to process requirements.
3. The material of the multi-media filter can be fiberglass, A3 steel anti-corrosion or rubber lined, all stainless steel. There are two forms of operation: fully automatic and manual. Automatic control adopts automatic controllers imported from the United States and pneumatic and hydraulic valve control, which is easy to operate and maintain. It has been widely used in pre-treatment devices in various industries and water treatment processes.
1. Pretreatment of reverse osmosis, electrodialysis, ion exchanger, ultrafiltration and other systems；
2. Pre filtration treatment of raw water for power generation, chemical industry, papermaking, beverages, etc；
3. Decolorization and removal of organic matter in chemical plant water supply；
4. Domestic water pretreatment；
5. Industrial water treatment；
6. Swimming Pool Water Treatment；
7. Surface water and groundwater turbidity reduction and color removal；